Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,082 (﷼ 132,628,249) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)