Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,489 (﷼ 105,741,012) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)