Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,195 (€2,066) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (34 minutes ago)