Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $4,110 (€3,523) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)