Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,311 (€3,090) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)