Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,648 (€2,461) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)