Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,629 (€2,965) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)