Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 24% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,523 in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)