Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49986 USD / BZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,245 (BZ$6,493) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)