Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49612 USD / BZD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,663 (BZ$7,384) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)