Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04291 USD / HNL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 41% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,175 (L 50,697) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)