Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04255 USD / HNL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,914 (L 44,985) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)