Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04255 USD / HNL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,005 (L 47,133) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)