Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06310 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,672 (ARS $26,505) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)