Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05728 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,439 (ARS $42,580) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)