Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05293 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,302 (Mex$ 24,596) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)