Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,248 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)