Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,211 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)