Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,237 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)