Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 697 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,344 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)