Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,277 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)