Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,855 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)