Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06310 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,061 (ARS $16,812) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)