Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01942 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,352 (Php224,100) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)