Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01996 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,790 (Php239,970) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)