Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,912 (Php144,455) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)