Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,848 (Php200,609) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (36 minutes ago)