Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02009 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,407 (Php219,358) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)