Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05551 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,421 (Mex$ 43,612) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)