Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 USD / CRC
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 14% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,453 (₡ 1,968,410) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)