Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / CRC
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,486 (₡ 1,964,464) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)