Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / CRC
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,404 (₡ 1,918,485) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)