Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,496 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (31 minutes ago)