Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,516 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (36 minutes ago)