Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,877 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)