Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)