Cost of living comparison between San Jose, California, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,343 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)