Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,288 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,286 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)