Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,206 prices entered by 401 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)