Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,128 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,942 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)