Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,074 prices entered by 392 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (40 minutes ago)