Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,104 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,614 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)