Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,230 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,647 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)