Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,487 (Php181,829) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)