Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01971 USD / PHP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,791 (Php192,369) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)