Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,062 (CH$1,361,762) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)