Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,682 (CH$1,098,441) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)