Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,349 (CH$1,485,468) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)