Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,494 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,150 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)