Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,170 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 2 hours ago)