Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,429 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (39 minutes ago)