Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,078 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (36 minutes ago)