Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05396 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,088 (Mex$ 38,691) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)