Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05328 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,900 (Mex$ 35,661) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)