Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04917 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,767 (Mex$ 35,940) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)