Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,629 (Mex$ 64,339) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (35 minutes ago)