Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 161 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,649 in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)