Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 985 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,610 in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)