Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,617 in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (39 minutes ago)