Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,876 in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)