Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,173 (R$ 6,884) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)