Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05311 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,622 (Mex$ 30,548) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)