Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.601 USD / OMR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,731 (﷼ 1,050) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)