Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,630 (₨276,615) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)