Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,168 in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)