Cost of living comparison between Sacramento, California, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,617 in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)