Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,308 in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)