Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,005 (4,001 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)