Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,554 (€3,016) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)