Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27242 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,806 (6,629 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)