Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 545 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,517 (€2,878) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)