Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 187 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,773 (€3,087) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)