Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,586 (€3,858) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)