Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,185 ($b14,988) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)