Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / GBP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,488 (£2,845) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)