Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,635 (CH$1,604,355) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)