Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,683 (CH$1,787,471) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)