Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29451 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,978 (6,717 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)