Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24269 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,761 (7,258 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)