Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,456 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)