Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14994 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,408 (元16,058) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)