Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,306 (3,875,897 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)