Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,496 (3,152,920 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)