Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,461 (4,014,931 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)