Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 312%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 USD / VES *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,150 (380,608 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)