Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,378 (CH$1,644,457) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)