Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,348 (CH$2,033,325) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)