Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,480 (CH$1,696,308) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)