Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,603 (CH$2,345,798) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)