Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,024 (CH$1,323,249) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)