Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,997 (CH$1,214,621) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)