Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,807 (CH$1,194,821) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (24 minutes ago)