Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,140 (Mex$ 24,962) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)