Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04935 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,806 (Mex$ 36,600) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)