Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,417 (Mex$ 42,464) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)