Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31142 USD / PEN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,668 (S/. 5,356) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)