Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,067 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)