Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,825 (€1,717) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (43 minutes ago)