Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07430 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,499 (R 20,174) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)