Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 820 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08255 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,486 (R 30,116) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)