Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08040 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 848 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,991 (R 24,766) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)