Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 858 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07158 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,029 (R 28,347) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (39 minutes ago)