Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14481 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,271 ($b15,680) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)