Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,124 ($b14,571) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)