Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14488 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,995 ($b20,675) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)