Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07358 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,593 (R 35,238) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)