Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07252 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,689 (R 37,075) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)