Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,416 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)