Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,017 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)