Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,938 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)