Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,037 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)