Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,268 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)